@Sinthoras:
Quote:

Thats a very nice idea, but difficult to handle if many requests come..

Do you think so ? I'll be happy in that case. But I'll think about your idea (I want to prevent a case: me or somebody else download your game and unpack your resources as I have A6 and this dll)
@HeelX:
Quote:

-what price do you charge?
-how much protected is it?
-what are the differences compared to molebox and the native A6 resource packer
is it compatible to ANY command dealing with ressources
-Is it possible to create dynamically out of the script ressources. E.g when protecting highscore, user data or INI files that have to be rewritten?

- About price, don't know for now. ~$20, I think. But can charge more if you prefer 'solid looking' tool
- Protection. I use password encoding, data compression and encryption (2 types of encryption: one for a password and other for a data itself). DLL packed and encrypted too. Therefore, You do a game, not nuclear engine controller . If You have a lot of free time, Soft Ice and some knowledge of assembler, then You can break my DLL, 3DGS WRS or something else...
- Molebox. I haven't one. But heard about it. Nothing comparable, I make PLUGIN FOR 3DGS, Molebox - 3rd party tool to compress any Windows executable.
Native WRS. My plugin can't pack c-scipt sources (i tried that, but have no success).
- What command, add_resource ? NO. If other, that search for file in resource (effect_load, level_load or ent_create for example) then YES.
- You have to create resources with special tool CRED (custom resources editor, shipped with the package), compression routines not included in plugin dll in this version. But I'll think about it, HeelX.
I'll put HTML Help and Demos into 'free download' section of my site.
@beegee:
Quote:

I would really buy it, if you give the program to us for a cheap price.

OK I'll see.
[Edit On Edit]
Thank you. I'll try.