Hey testDummy, I guess you don't have that nickname for nothing, you pulled a nice test there..

Con C: I won't lie to you, I saw this happened on my machine too. Because(I'm guessing) you and me both have slow machines, the bot tried to pathfind somewhere far, so to keep the pc from lagging he splitted the pathfinding load between frames, thus taking him a while before he decided to move. This will be fixed with the new 3d Pathfinding

Con E: Funny you mention that, I have some really cool taunt animations on that model and I wanted to make a taunting goal, but I didn't had time. I won't reveal to much though, maybe I'll do it and put it in another demo along with 3d pathfinding and the release version.

Con F: No it doesn't.. It's a very effective and legit method for dodging.. It may appear unnatural to an old WW2 game(so I'll have different attack tactics available in the release version) but for an Arena game I think it's good. This tactic is called Circle Of Death.. I'm not making the name up my a$$, it really exists:)

Th rest cons I don't care, lol.. crosshairs and stuff like that, you can change through WED or whatever.. I'm making the Ai here.. and I explained about the difficulty before...

Quote:

I wish I could earn a free copy or , at the very least, learn something new.
(I trade you one slightly used "whitehouse" level, complete with a George W. Bush, secret service men and Dick Chaney.)

oh I don't know.. The free copy was meant to go to the person who beats the level and it already went to juppp. But I'll let you know if I get to need that WhiteHouse level later.. it sounds fun... If I do, I'll trade you a copy for it..

cheers,
Aris

PS: Lost, optical mouses have tails as well. You're talking about a wireless mouse. Sometimes optic mouses do that, but I doubt they'd do it every single time you open my demo

INTENSE AI: Use the Best AI around for your games!
Join our Forums now! | Get Intense Pathfinding 3 Free!