Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Purchase A8 full licence version
by jcl. 09/29/26 09:37
A3 projects
by Yopachi. 09/28/26 17:04
Parent/child object
by rayp. 09/27/26 14:43
Bug in train mode, or it seem to me
by mistery. 09/24/26 17:34
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Dorifto samurai
Shadow 2
Rocker`s Revenge
Stug 3 Stormartillery
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (AndrewAMD, 1 invisible), 4,602 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
KelleyAbbey, Yopachi, Knull, Opus, Jubilee
19243 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Multiplayer Blues #5834
07/20/01 04:04
07/20/01 04:04
Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 2,037
Lafayette, LA USA
J
James Snydstrup Offline OP
Senior Expert
James Snydstrup  Offline OP
Senior Expert
J

Joined: Jul 2000
Posts: 2,037
Lafayette, LA USA
Marty:

I'm not sure. If I decide to go I'll let you know so we can hook up for a little bit.

September 16th, Burton Coliseum right?


Re: Multiplayer Blues #5835
07/20/01 20:26
07/20/01 20:26

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



Zydeco? Is it like Boozoo Chavis? Wait a minute, I start up my private jet and drop in for a few beers

Re: Multiplayer Blues #5836
07/20/01 20:42
07/20/01 20:42

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A



I've actually never been to it! (Just do the artwork almost every year). But it is September 16th. This year I used one of those little voodoo doll throws from one of the parades plus a totally new typeface I designed.

(Boozo has gone to the hereafter but he was exactly what Zydeco is).


Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  HeelX, Spirit 

Gamestudio download | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1