@mk_1:Though there is an anothor author of the original model of the xmas cap and he says it isn't a completely free model, I like the xmas cap too.
@Gafgar:Thank you for the information of the MDL7! I will check it.
@A.Russell:Oh my 3DGS manual has been an old version.. Thank you for the information! And I think many Japanses would choose 3DGS too, if the language issues which you mentioned are solved, and 2D animated culture which constitutes the main part of the "geek paradise" are turned into 3D more. Actually I myself am introducing 3DGS into Japanese people, but I think I need to arrange more Japanese documents and Japanase sample games of 3DGS though..
@ChristianA:Thank you.
@Jamie_Lynn:I checked your model above and noticed that while MED 6.24 says the model's skin is 256x256x16, the exported skin image from the model is 24bit certainly.. Though I don't know the reason of this, I succeeded to convert it to 256x256x24 by importing the same 24bit skin from TGA.(BMP and PCX were not imported as 24bit.) (Anyway, sorry for such a many requirements of the input model of the current version of the MDL Reducer. I will improve it. )

Hiroyuki
*I DEEPLY APPLICEATE FOR WORLD-WIDE HELPS TO TOHOKU JAPAN!
*Sorry for my bad English!
My old softwares - OBJ2MDL&MDL Reducer