Well I have a person to make a website so things are about to put to where others can view it, while at the time I'm busting my knuckles to the start from scratch, programing the basis for the game. I sent the other team members just a simple little test level with a character and enemy that I modeled and put them in a simple level with the character having inhanced movement ability. It was mainly to show that I know something about putting a game together in 3D Game Studio. Since right now I'm getting the information prepared for January 1st, development should move along faster afterward, but like I said before you will all be updated with the information of progress (whether it's going well or not). Hopefully that information could help other game project leaders with a little bit of information on what to expect.
Also, no thanks light_mystic. You have talent, and I believe you would do an excellent job but the others have aggreed with the terms. While it truly wouldn't be that fair (in my oppinion) to give special treatmen to a selected member. I plan to do a lot of the work for developing this game, because making a game is as fun as playing one to me. While I would like the help of others (up to 27 positions) I don't want this to feel like a full time job to other based on the aggreement. So, I'll ask for just enough to help move the project along faster. So I'm off because I have some work to do.

Search the future to understand your past. Remember the past to help your future.