this is true..and yes..it will be awesomely difficult for me to make an rts ( or any game for that matter) without a coder.. which is what I'm looking for.. ::sigh::.

@FoxHound

Yes..it would be quite depressing to actually see evry game in the hall of games that never finished . Fortunately, because I conceptualize and develop things before I start them and work them out until they are good ideas and i come up with designs for games that have my foot in them (proverbially), that never happens to me.

I think it happens to most teams because they group up with all skills present..but with no specific design..and they kinda guess until it makes a cohesive whole..which it seldom does if you make it up as you develop.

Recently, tho, I lost everything accept my PC to a housefire..including diskettes, and lots of hard drive data o_O somehow the PC survived but it corrupted and forced me to recover it. At least it didnt burn up..but all that work lost was um..disheartening to say the least ;_;.

Any..how..@Blaatsalat..Yes,

Coming up with a demo without a coder will be awesomely difficult..perhaps I will take a few months and learn C script..and take another few months and learn C++..then another few months to perfect knowledge of both..and then I'll be a grafiker AND coder.. and will never need to beg and plead for either, lol.

:: notices last comment::....@FoxHound.. Every programmer I've ever known had a lil ass to em, I have made my peace with that, lol. But the one I'm stuck with now is a greedy, concept coveting, project hijacking, ass.

He already stole one idea, (and is goung to ruin it because it's a huge concept..but he just has to make it more huge..and he'll do so until it ends up being a game 20 years in the making and so elaborate it'll need a 50 page game manual..which no one will want to read just tp play but you can't tell HIM that).

I could always steal it back, develop and publish it before he has a chance to xD..without all the extracurricular crap he put in, too. Ionno, I'm just sick of dealing with HIM. I'd like to get into game development without having to have my work coveted and ridiculously low profit shares.

I'm not letting him near this one or anyone following this, and this is why he must be replaced with a much more tame coder. Modeling, music, and animation is what I do.. because outside things relating to web development, I can't grasp real programming too well.. certainly not enough to do any sort of game.

I'm ICEman, and I approved this message.