Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Purchase A8 full licence version
by jcl. 09/29/26 09:37
A3 projects
by Yopachi. 09/28/26 17:04
Parent/child object
by rayp. 09/27/26 14:43
Bug in train mode, or it seem to me
by mistery. 09/24/26 17:34
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Dorifto samurai
Shadow 2
Rocker`s Revenge
Stug 3 Stormartillery
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (AndrewAMD, 1 invisible), 3,118 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
tb58k1ln, KelleyAbbey, Yopachi, Knull, Opus
19243 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
Re: Animation:Master and Gamestudio tutorial [Re: frazzle] #65471
03/04/06 17:52
03/04/06 17:52
Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,011
South Africa
capanno Offline
Serious User
capanno  Offline
Serious User

Joined: Nov 2004
Posts: 1,011
South Africa
Freakin awesome. Thanx dennisb! You know I like it!

Re: Animation:Master and Gamestudio tutorial [Re: capanno] #65472
03/04/06 23:45
03/04/06 23:45
Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 210
New York
dennisb Offline OP
Member
dennisb  Offline OP
Member

Joined: Jul 2005
Posts: 210
New York
I am so glad people find this useful. It was my first tutorial so I didn't know what to think of it. I am glad I am getting good feedback. Even Martin Hash liked it.


Dennis Borruso Visit My Online Store http://www.cafepress.com/3dfrog
Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  adoado, checkbutton, mk_1, Perro 

Gamestudio download | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1