This is something I decided to work on a little bit then release to the community. Its nothing much done now, In the end I hope to include the fully textured version, along with rooms, entrances, throne rooms, etc. and models to accompany this. Basically, its something to do in my free time to get better. anyways, heres the first version, a total of about 4 hours of work. Hope its useful to some fantasy game designer out there. anyways, the file.

Download Here- Hosted by savefile.com

P.S. hosted by savefile.com is a warning- You have to go through a maze before theres a small print in the middle of the page that says 'download here'

Also, the reason (I forgot to mention this) for the so early version is so that people can tell me whats better, so if you're taking the time to download this, please, PLEASE, leave me a comment, even if it describes that this stinks worse than the deepest part of hell. Thanks!

Oh and this version is free. No credits or anything, however, the final version will need my names in the credits.

Last edited by Towelie; 03/16/06 04:27.

Jimmy died, today, he blew his brains out into the bay, in the state of mind, its my own private suicide. A stitch in time saves nine... what the hell does that mean?!?