Welll... like somebody said.. people dont design their games as often as they should.

They gather up a team of the most skilled individuals money can buy.. but then they wing the game as they go along.

Also, there is this preoccupation with money instead of making the game which would = money if done right. So many people believe they should be contracted and given a signing bonus...not that their time and skill isnt worth anything.. but it certainly isnt unique enough that I am going to pay you astronomical amounts of money that would leave everyone else pretty poor.

I am bad at math but for whatever reason good with graphics.. I would not even try programming in light of that (well actually I did try.. but I never can seem to grasp programming of any kind really).

The engine itself is not a bad tool...not the best but unless you want to spend 10 thousand to 5 million for high end software, I'd suggest you learn to do the best you can.. which judging from most of what I have seen done here, is a far cry from the best this engine is capable of. There is also alot of open source work that can be done to enhance your engine..and alot of times that's what it takes.

I talk to Nadester regularly about his game, Biyu Biyu Rocket..and alot of the things he needed for the game..he wrote into his engine. That's the kind of open heart surgery you have to do sometimes.

Personally, the only reason I'd want to quit on game development is because circumstances just dont seem to agree with me finding a team with which to create... which they dont but I have at least blind faith in the possibility I'll kidnap some people to work for me successfully.. eventually . In the meantime I have design documents from here to Ya-Ya, because I dont want to give up on my work.

I'm ICEman, and I approved this message.