Note: I tried war and sad paino a day after I tried the other ones so mabey that is the problem.

You are reading a "The input media format is invalid." for war.mp3 and sad_piano I'll report back with any other errors I have.

When I click on help this is the message I get
Quote:

C00D0BB8: Cannot play the file
Windows Media Player cannot play the file. You might encounter this error message for the following reason:

You are trying to play an MP3 file that contains compressed ID3 headers. The ID3 header is a portion of the file that stores the song's album information (for example, the song name, artist name, album name, and genre). This information is sometimes called a "tag."
To fix the problem, make a copy of the file and then use a non-Microsoft ID3 tag editing program to remove or reset the file's ID3 headers. After you remove the ID3 headers, Windows Media Player should be able to play the MP3 file.

Attempting to remove ID3 headers might damage the file and make it unplayable. Therefore, always make a copy of the file before you edit it.

If this solution does not resolve the problem, the file might be corrupted.

Error ID = 0xC00D0BB8, Condition ID = 0x00000000

Your second installment got a seperate problem with Celtic2 getting
Quote:

Windows Media Player cannot play the file. The Player might not support the file type or might not support the codec that was used to compress the file.

and pressing help gave me this message
Quote:

C00D1199: Cannot play the file
Windows Media Player cannot play the file. You might encounter this error message for one of the following reasons:

The file type is not supported by the Player. For a list of file types (formats) that are supported by Windows Media Player, see Supported file types.
The file type is supported by the Player, but the file was compressed by using a codec that is not supported by the Player.
The file type is supported, but you are trying to play it in a way that is not supported by the Player. For example, you might have tried to drag a DVD file with a .vob extension from a DVD to the Windows Media Player icon. Or you might have tried to open a .vob file by clicking Open on the File menu.
You are trying to play one part of a multipart file. Use a newsreader or other program to combine the files, and then try again.
Error ID = 0xC00D1199, Condition ID = 0x00000000

Yet again I went to and found the first error on sad_track that I gave above

Last edited by Trooper119; 04/09/06 20:40.

A clever person solves a problem.
A wise person avoids it.
--Einstein

Currently Codeing: Free Lite-C