I don't think that contributing to the community is considered to be a client based endeavor, freeware or creditware I believe is more of the terms you are looking for lol, some people are simply not interested in somethings like music, graphics, storyline, its a pitty though considering you need it all in order to make a hit, most of it is ignored in one form or another. Also you must consider that a game is commonly made (from background music) in the form of one CD of about say 16 songs and then the rest is mostly little snippets for sound effects and little clipits for movies. What I'm trying to get at is that the few amatuers that actually want good sound in their games such as what your offering will get it from someone (probably buy it from somewhere on the web in a library) and once they achieve that selection (once again assuming that they are amatuers) will buy and be done in a course of a day or two and then not look for it again, so that is my theory on why people aren't banging down your door for this stuff. But hey its their loss, we can benifit off one another in the meantime.

I just noticed your update, all of the music works, same consistent qualtity throughout them, very nice.

Last edited by Trooper119; 04/10/06 19:52.

A clever person solves a problem.
A wise person avoids it.
--Einstein

Currently Codeing: Free Lite-C