Glad everybody likes it. It will look very cool once I get the new faces on there. No magic here:) I use Max and Photoshop everyday for a living in game art so this wasn't all that different. I also do photo retouching for models, so putting the new faces on won't be too hard either. You'd be surprised what some of these beautiful models you see look like before they are retouched.

Since a lot of you want to know how it was done, I'll share the steps.

First I magic wand selected each letter O G A N 'S of Hogan's to their own layer. Move the N'S over to make some room. Duplicated the G. Erased part of the A to make an I.

For the U, I erased the top of the O and scaled it to sized. Then repainted the yellow gradient at top. That's why they U is a little less sharp, Tozzy:) Didn't think anybody would catch that. lol

I selected a small area of the background to the right of the 's, duplicated it a couple times to cover the OGAN'S and then clone stamped a few times to break up the repetition.

Only took a few minutes. If anybody wants it I can upload the photoshop .psd with layers so you can see how it was done.