Hello everyone!

I have been taking a look at the forums lately and I started wondering how many people would be interested in having Intense Ai's Pathfinding for free, as a thank you for waiting more than a year for Intense Ai to come out..

I know there's George's Perfect Ai pathfinding code out already and normally I wouldn't consider contributing yet another pathfinding system, but I've seen a number of threads about only 100 nodes available and no Z supported etc so I thought my contribution may actually be of some help.

Here's a feature list on Intense Ai's Pathfinding..
---------------------------------------------------

Points Of Visibility Pathfinding (node based)
Pure Dijkstra Search Algorithm (fast)
999 Max Nodes per level
999 Max Pathfinding-Entities per level
Three Dimensional (can handle floors, slopes, stairs, rough terrain, etc)
String Pulling (no zig zag paths)
Runtime Search(handles dynamic enviroments like doors, bridges and demolished walls)
Volume Raycasting(Size of entity is considered, making sure the path is wide and tall enough)
Gravity RayCasting(Making sure there's ground below the path. See here )
Polygon Precise RayCasting(Supports model-only levels and terrains)
Graph Generating Tool (automatically link nodes to each other. You just need to place them in the level)
Open Source C-script (no dlls)
Debuging Tools (Visually seeing the Graph and every c_trace made at runtime)

And here's a pic to prove I'm not lying

This is what I have to offer. However, I will only contribute if I see there's a popular demand for it. Ripping it from Intense Ai and writting a help file will take some time from me so I won't bother if people don't really need it. That's the reason of this first post. I'm waiting for your response...

Cheers all,
Aris

INTENSE AI: Use the Best AI around for your games!
Join our Forums now! | Get Intense Pathfinding 3 Free!