As you probably already know by now Aris, I've been writing a plugin .dll (pv) which contains some of the pathfinding functionality of Perfect AI. The primary purposes of writing such a thing were to improve my C++ skills, and gain experience in writing plugins for 3D GameStudio. Simultaneously, the secondary purposes were to produce something that might be useful to myself and others. If there was a demand great enough, I was going to contribute pv (open source) to the community, as I have done with eLL. Given the lack of interest in eLL (I am mainly at fault here), and the fact that you are now offering a superior (to what I have written, assumed to be at least given the descriptions of features and the assumption that your experience is much greater) path finding solution, I can only predict that the community would now widely dismiss a contribution such as pv, and that attempts to provide adequate details, explanations and documentation for such a plugin would be a waste of time. I suppose the fact that a potential contribution would probably no longer hold the meaning to the community it would have, is unimportant and irrelevant.

I think that, for as long as I work with 3D GameStudio, I will welcome any examples of pathfinding for 3D GameStudio, and certainly those with examples of more features. (Of course, I don't believe that generally, as a whole, the community is like-minded, welcoming inferior, weaker, less feature-rich, unnecessary examples.) I welcome what you offer. If you decide to make the contribution, I will thoroughly enjoy studying the source, and learning, if I am able.

The abbreviated version: I vote "yea".