Quote:

What kind of credits I have to write on a game title ?

You don't have to write anything. You may as well claim you did it yourself, I don't mind. But if you want to write something, the plugin is called "Intense Pathfinding" and the company that made it is "Intense Illusions". (I may be the only guy programming this, but there's a real company called Intense Illusions located in USofA and there's people besides me that deserve credit for this plugin as well)

Orange Brat, I got it.. When I'm done with the documentation I'll try to work something out. I realise how important this is in an Adventure game

Quote:

I am sure documemtatition must be a pain - I was wondering if you or another member could post a quick guide on the forum, as to how you could implement this into a project.

Well I was about to finish this today, but if you can't wait you can download a half-ass version from here. Instruction on how to use it on your project are already there, but if I were you I'd wait a bit longer for the finished version.

Cheers,
Aris

PS: slacker, or anyone else trying the half-assed version, while you're at it, be kind enough to give me some feedback on how you like the documentation. If there's anything else that you feel I should include, or something comfusing you, or whatever, let me know and I'll fixie..

INTENSE AI: Use the Best AI around for your games!
Join our Forums now! | Get Intense Pathfinding 3 Free!