@LarryLaffer
Thank you. I think that this donation of your hard work and time, is a very generous gesture, and I very much appreciate it.

I have downloaded an older version already, and I have examined the code briefly.

I noticed that in the version I downloaded, the "unofficial" documentation was in a format that no program on the machine it was downloaded to, could accurately interpret. It was in a .doc format, which suggests that the documentation was either in Microsoft Office Word format or in a format used in a later version of Wordpad. I do not wish to install Microsoft Office, nor do I wish to update the version of Wordpad on this machine. Should I assume that the documentation for the new download is also in this .doc format? It seemed that documentation for the Intense AI character animations was also in this format, and I could not view the information. No other user has mentioned a conflict with the formats, so I suppose I should assume I am the only user with this issue. It is not my intention to complain about the format, nor do I expect you to offer documentation in alternate formats, but I am merely indicating, that not every user can easily view the documentation when it is provided in this format .