Hello everyone,

There seems to be a small comfusion here.. partly my blame for using "Intense" in everything i make.. but that's cause I intend to make a big "Intense Series" collection for Gamestudio.. so, so far we have..

Intense Dialogues: Create your own dialogues for NPCs. Multiple questions, multiple answers and lots of cool features. I'll improve it some time soon to include customizable WED panels.

Intense Pathfinding: The ability to have an NPC move from any point of your level to any other one. You may use this to order the player to go somewhere by clicking with the mouse, or you can implement it to your Ai code to make your life easier(move FROM where you are TO enemy's position. IF you see enemy, stop and start shooting).

Intense Ai: Full Ai with lots and lots of features. It will be using Intense Pathfinding for movement of course. It's almost completed apart from the documentation and a few models that I need in order to release a final showcase demo.

So, that's everything I've done until now. When I'm done with that, I'll make a new poll where you can vote what you'd like to see next as a plugin for GameStudio.

Btw, if you liked Intense Pathfinding, please help me win the coding contest by voting for it here. I will use the prize money to pay Andvari for the missing models I need and release Intense Ai asap.

Thank you,
Aris

INTENSE AI: Use the Best AI around for your games!
Join our Forums now! | Get Intense Pathfinding 3 Free!