Hello.
First of all I would like to thanks Larry for all his work. It's great and it would be very usefull in my projects. In second place I must say that my english is quite poor so I'm sorry I've I commit any mistake.
I've been reading the sourcecode and I've understood most of it. It's quite interesting when you read all the comments and you discover that you can do something that aren't explained in the docs.
But now I'm having a problem with pathfindg in order to evade other entities. I've checked all the comments is_POV_Pathfind.wdl and in especial the TestWalkLinkBetweenTwoPoints function. I've been testing it for a while and I've seen that the program doesn't evade allways other entities. Sometimes it discovered the right path and sometimes id didn't. So I've been investigating a bit and I think that the pathfind only checks if there are other entities in the first movement because it evaded other entities when there was a direct path between starting point and the end point and it didn't work when there it had to follow more than one node.
I attach a snapshot where you can check what I say. If you see the followed path.

The moving guard went backwards in order to evade the other guards. But when it reached the first node the program didn't recognize that the guards were there and it tried to go directly to the end point.
I'm doing anything wrong? It's may be a bug? Can you help me?
Thanks for all
Beorn