Quote:

also as far as i understood if i use client2 = ent_create(...) at the client, only! the pointer client2 is valid at the client. if i use the pointer client2 at the server its empty, isnt it?

Yep, it will be empty on the server. If your doing something like this, just go client2 = my; on for every instance of this entity. However, you can only set this pointer once on each computer, otherwise it wouldn't be unique.

Code:
      you = ent_create("wdynamad.mdl", temp, bombw);

my.weapon = 1;

if(you)
{
you.p_find = handle(my); //Tells the weapon what kart created it
sleep(0.1);
send_skill(you.p_find, 0);
}

This code creates an entity, then stores a handle of the kart that created the enity in a skill, then sends that handle to the server.

Code:
  while(!my.p_find){wait(1);}
send_skill(my.p_find, send_all);

You'd then run this code on the server version of the newly created entity. After this, every instance of this entity will have the handle pointing to the kart that created it. I needed this so that the entity follows the kart that created it on every computer.

Anyways, I thought i'd add a bit more food for thought. I still think using ent_create with no local entities is the best way to go. Though, I dont know if i'm fully following what your trying to do, so i'd reccomend going about it your way, and see if it works. Be sure to report back when you've tried it out.

Check out Silas. www.kartsilas.com

Hear my band Finding Fire - www.myspace.com/findingfire

Daily dev updates - http://kartsilas.blogspot.com/