You actually seem to have a look at your life as a game and movie:
everything will be solved and all hidden items and extras are free and "happy end".

I don't expect something new, when I die. I hope, it won't be a brutal way of dying. But, I expect that I won't see and hear and smel and feel and think after that anymore, and that's quite ... nice.

A philosopher, as I was told, said: "The death comes always at an unsiutable time."
I mean, if you are awaiting the death as something where everything gets solved and turns out nicely, then you do it the wrong way round.
Live now, fight for your life to get the solutions and rewards within your daily life.
I guess that you feel that these are bigger tasks than you can manage.
So, I would recommand to work on short challenges first, but don't forget to increase your challenges from time to time. (I mean, especially that social challenges. You mentioned your sister, but there are others like neighbours, colleages, friends, relatives, strangers... each encounter a challenge for dignity, honesty, politeness, cooperativeness, trust, distrust and courage.)

Life is now, not in the eve of death.

Sartre said: "The hell, that are the others!"
But there are other philosophers like Levinas who said something like this: "The Other is the always new and never fully discovered, the Other is the risk and the chance of our self..." (This is not exactly quoted, it is more like I understood him. His philosphy is a bit more complicating than Sartre's. )

I knew a man who was in a relationship where everything was managed by his girlfriend, he couldn't decide the simpliest things and he was unable to organize and handle his life. I met him years later, he left her, and he was sort of hyped about the challenges of life, about the feeling to do things based on his own decisions, about how exciting it is to get a thing done on his own!

Another man, I know him from an association, was about to suicide after his father died, then he went to a psychiatry, and after that he joined the association in hope to get a job there. The association is somehow a family to him, but more complex one with a lot of characters! So, there he can collect experiences to establish an own strategy to 'survive'. Hopefully.

Everybody has his specific challenges within his abilities and his own character-istic restrains and social environments.
They won't solve while dying, they and their rewards are part of the life right now, every 'now' again.

[Sorry, if this is too close to your private affairs. But, somehow your posts are 'longing' for such a response. ]