One day Nyara woke up. She thought that it was just a dream, that a flying weasel showed her a secret passage to this alternative dimension.
She hoped that this demonic creature she saw was not the evil wizard, who was claiming all off the Magic in this world his own, he praised himself to be, but just an illusion.
But the huge Mushrooms and the strange birds and lights that covered the forest in this mysterious and yet beautifully coloured fog told her that she was not dreaming.
So did Lester, the flying weasel who came to her last night to find the Girl with the third eye. Unknown Letters on the Signs in front of the Mushrooms. Some foreign Language it seems.
Unable to read the Signs, and starving from a long sleep, Nyara just decides to eat the Mushroom behind the sign that reads BAD. A bad mistake it seems, as all of a sudden, her head grows in size. Out of an instinct she eats the Mushroom behind the sign that reads GOOD and her head grows back to normal size. Not only that she feels stronger than ever before.
Wherether it was just a mistake by that magical creature or really destiny, Nyara is about to face the greatest adventure she could possibly imagine, and no one but herself and Lester of course can help her to find the Magic Bracelet that is able to imprison the Dark Priest again...
-------------------------------------------

I know its short, and i know its not original, but that was what came onto my head when i first saw the pictures. I might redo it or completly write something new lateron though...

Last edited by SPlKE; 05/24/06 18:05.