Quote:

In the stupid wed tutorial I downloaded it tells how to add a base script to the level. The dumbest engine on earth won't let me add any script. All the script options on the stupid freakin map properties window are greyed out and it won't let me do anything. I can not load or create a script. I can't even run any stupid demos that came with the most stupidest engine on earth. This is crap! Customer support won't even help me because I decided to buy the Extra version to see if the engine was any good. I was planning on saving money to get the pro version later. But the creators of the dumbest eninge on earth won't even give me the time of day because I didn't spend hundreds of dollars on their product. I have one sentence to say to the creators of this piece of crap that only seems to work for those who spent almost $1000. The Federal Trade Commission. Which does prosecute internationally.

Easy there man, conitects customers support has to deal with more
problems than you ever can image, btw
Quote:

the creators of this piece of crap

Where you drunk when you right this piece of crap, it seems
one thing is clear here, 3DGS is NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT NOT crap
but it seems you are !!!!
Man, people like you really make my angry !!!!

I can't say engouh to defend contect, these man ARE BRILLIANT !!!!
Btw this topic belongs to ASK CONITEC

Mostly I'm a friendly, happy guy but that was just to much for me to not give an angry reply !!!!

Frazzle

Antec® Case
Intel® X58 Chipset
Intel® i7 975 Quad Core
8 GB RAM DDR3
SSD OCZ®-VERTEX2 3.5 x4 ; HD 600 GB
NVIDIA® GeForce GTX 295 Memory 1795GB