Quote:

And what about entity handling?

After a few days of thinking, I have now figured out how I will do entity handling. There will be two functions, temporarilly called A and B.
Code:

A is the function that you will call every time you use the function ent_create. Once you call it, it creates the entity at the coordinates you supplied the function with on all of the other clients in the session.

B is the function that you will call to update the entity's current position on all of the clients in the session.

Now, there are limitations to how you can do multiplayer with sockets. For clients to connect, you have to wait until there are as many clients in the game that was supplied with at the start. This means that when you host a session and you say that only 3 other clients connect, you have to wait until the server is full basically. And another limitation is that the server just waits the entire time. It never actually does anything except it just sits there. So, once I release the alpha version in the upcoming days/weeks, a suggestion may be that when you want to host a game, you host all your game's sessions on a single computer, with every port being hosted on continuously. And when a player wants to host, it just randomly connects to that single computer on a random port and everything will be good to go. This is not my fault at all. These are just limitations with using Windows Sockets.