I agree it would be nice. I personally think they should just combine wed and med... Let me do all the work in one app instead of switching back and forth... Think this may be planned for when octree is released...tho who knows when well see octree if we ever do.Not to mention I could be completley wrong about this whole idea, could of just been a dream

Sorry cant think of any other solutions.... Prehaps if your building your levels entirley out of models use a 3rd party app... Ive been recently expeirmenting building levels in blender. I have to say im pretty impressed with the results... I just build the entire level in blender then go thru and disconnect certain parts and export them.

Its kind of fun... I build the levels in cubicles(spelling/term) so that i can just reuse the sections... Kinda like building with super cool legos anyways prehaps some one else has a solution as im coming back null at this point.

http://www.freewebs.com/otama_syndicate/index.htm - Each master to his own technique.

- Not me said the bee, Nor I said the fly.