|
3 registered members (JimSimons, Volkovstudio, 1 invisible),
17,565
guests, and 2
spiders. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
how to make on screen buttons
#77594
06/13/06 16:06
06/13/06 16:06
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 35 Texas
DancesWithLight
OP
Newbie
|
OP
Newbie
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 35
Texas
|
I understand how to overlay a bitmap same size as the screen with everything blacked out but the buttons. Can you direct me to a wdl that would give mouseover and use the button when clicked? What I'd like to do is have buttons showing on one side all during the game which can be clicked to cause things.
Waiting for fully immersible Virtual reality.
|
|
|
Re: how to make on screen buttons
[Re: Slin]
#77596
06/13/06 16:51
06/13/06 16:51
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 35 Texas
DancesWithLight
OP
Newbie
|
OP
Newbie
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 35
Texas
|
Great! Now I'm sure how to get the rollover to show which button is activated. Would you please show me how to make the left mousebutton activate that choice?
Waiting for fully immersible Virtual reality.
|
|
|
Re: how to make on screen buttons
[Re: Slin]
#77598
06/13/06 18:08
06/13/06 18:08
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 35 Texas
DancesWithLight
OP
Newbie
|
OP
Newbie
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 35
Texas
|
Yes, I want to hover over buttons and click to choose, then have it call the function.
Waiting for fully immersible Virtual reality.
|
|
|
Re: how to make on screen buttons
[Re: Slin]
#77600
06/13/06 20:56
06/13/06 20:56
|
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 35 Texas
DancesWithLight
OP
Newbie
|
OP
Newbie
Joined: Jun 2006
Posts: 35
Texas
|
I understand. Its a hundred dregrees in here. Thought there was a command I hadn't heard of in wdl speak, "function_on". I downloaded the csript tutorial and will study it before I ask any more brainless questions. It even has a complete example of buttons. Thank you for your help.
Waiting for fully immersible Virtual reality.
|
|
|
Moderated by mk_1, Perro, rayp, Realspawn, Rei_Ayanami, rvL_eXile, Spirit, Superku, Tobias, TSG_Torsten, VeT
|