Thanks again^^!
@ISG:
Yeah the enemy A.I. is not the best^^! I made the A.I. in less than two hours so there are lots things that have to be changed^^' ...
The enemys have to take some steps backwards or even run away if the player gets near them with the sword.
At the moment I am working on a script to make the enemy hide behind crates so they can`t get hit by the player (pretty much bugs have to be fixed ).
Oh and the level ist like I already mentioned from the survival mode.
In this mode the player has to kill as much enemys as possible before he gets killed so the level is just a small arena.
The levels I`m working on at the moment (for the story mode) are much bigger than that.
I hope that I wil be able to post some screens soon!
Like I said in the last post I was already thinking about a multiplayer mode but before I want to finish the singleplayer scripts^^.

Well... now I want to take the chance to present you a new player model I made (took me only 30 minutes so don`t expect much^^):
new model
Like I said the game has something to do with private investigators so I made the ugly boy I had before look a little bit more like one of them.
Please tell me how you guys like it!

@Endgegner:
Yeah you are right the camera needs a little bit more distance.
How about this:
new distance
Is this better or should the camera distance be smaller?

~Gurke

http:\\www.cybergurke.de.vu letztes Update: 02.08.2006 ---------------------------- Aktuelle Projekte: -P.I. Storys