Thanks again you two^^.

Well... I worked on the first level but it is still not nearly finished.
BUT this does not have to meen that I can`t show some screens to you so you can give me some tips for the enviroment of the game.

Here they are:
screen10
Here is where everything starts. The apartment (at the moment without furniture)
where the hero observes his "customer" (notice the camera on the left side of the picture^^).
At first this may look pretty confusing (you can see the house front, some bricks from the wall and the floor).

screen11
Ofcourse he gets interrupted and has to flee from the building.

screen12
Well.. the elevator (yes the elevator 'crashs' and the player has to defeat some enemys *nothing new I know*).

screen13
The elevator doesn`t move anymore so the only way to get out is the ...ummm... lets call it 'fire stairs' (please tell me what they are realy called^^).

screen14
At the ground his pursuer are still there (please ignore the van! It`s still in work!).

screen15
The hunt through the backyard with some ugly fences^^! Yeah I also don`t know why there is a fire-hydrant in the backyard ...

Now I want to know what YOU think about it.
I need as much critic as possible so I can optimise the game.

~Gurke

http:\\www.cybergurke.de.vu letztes Update: 02.08.2006 ---------------------------- Aktuelle Projekte: -P.I. Storys