Hi frazzle,
at first I want to thank you for your kind words.
Yeah you are right the ammo panel is realy annoying but it is only a testpanel so it will be replaced anyway^^.
I want to keep the game nearly gui free (the player can switch the panels on by pressing a certain key or when he looses life or shoots).

To the blood topic: I`m not a friend of realy violent games (like postal, doom etc.) and I don`t care whether there is lots of blood or not but I was asked this very often by my friends who tested the game so I maybe realy should give it a little bit more blood.
The game should keep it`s comic style (I will post one of the comics that link the levels soon) and the game should not get too 'serious'.

You are right the elevator is not finished at all. It needs a cabine or at least some sort of "walls" to seperate the elevator from the rest of the game^^.

I also want to include a skyline in the background of the level but the result I got is not good enough but I will work on it^^!

By the way: I noticed that my 'hero' hasn`t got a name till now.
What about 'Wayne'?^^
Please post more comments!
If you guys loose the interrest in my game there is no reason to continue working on it.

~Gurke

http:\\www.cybergurke.de.vu letztes Update: 02.08.2006 ---------------------------- Aktuelle Projekte: -P.I. Storys