I figured, this Forum might be the best place to post this. This is basically a request, isnīt it?

My idea was an open source community project, where everyone can add a few things or leave whenever he wants. This project can be downloaded for everyone and everyone can add a bit.
The basic idea behind this poject is to push A6. Because of that the game should not be some shooter type game, but something unique and a nice challange for everyone.
Also, everyone can learn from it. Here are a few rules:

-The files contributed may not be used in any other project except the creator states so
-The project must be kept on track. contributions must make sense (Not like placing a MG in a medieval game)
-Your contribution must be in standard A6 format and ready to use. No half-done works or works that need a special Plugin (If you want to use Sphere, contribute two versions, a standard and a sphere one please)
-Everyones idea is apeciated. However, do not be angry if it does not make the cut
-NO-ONE decides here but the community
-Everyone can come and go with his contributions as he pleases

Now, i think we are ready to begin. First, we need to decide what kind of game we will make.

I am for Medieval/Fantasy Action Adventure in (you guessed it) Anime Style (TOONSHADER^^)

Anyone interested?
If not, just let this Topic die^^