I've got a long storyline, and putting it from any country changes the storyline completely. And yes, I do agree that games that say they have realism actually give you stronger players. But here's the issue. You can't go too real, or else it ruins the fun. Players enjoy realism, only as long as it doesn't make the game too hard. Often the game has you infiltrating an enemy base on your own. In reality, this is impossible. No matter how much stealth you have, you can die.

Not to say that too much realism is neccessarily bad. It's just that game developers have a hard time incorporating realism in with fun gameplay.

Another thing. Like Halo and Half-life 2, you'll be wearing advanced armour that your enemies just don't have (This is set in the future).

In any case... I have plans, so if I finish this I just might do an fps where its multiplayer co-op. You and your team do missions againt AI. And it will be real. You are equal with your enemies. Your only advantage is stealth and the helicopters and machine guns you will save up to afford. I'm not even sure I'll do this, but there's an idea.