Quote:

That's probably the only logical reason why if there is one..he doesnt.

Maybe, but it probably wouldn't matter anyways, because not all religious people would believe they've just seen God, infact some might even say it's a trick of the devil for all they know, because in the bible it says [blablabla..], and no, not all atheists, if any, would quickly become deeply religous just by seeing this "God". So, yes, there may be some sense in not showing up in public, but it does feel a bit like an excuse to me, eventhough this may sound pretty selfish when there would really be a God.

The religious people who do not believe what they see now, as in evidence for a much much much older world, will also have different thoughts about what they have seen when something like that would happen, especially when something contradicts their original beliefs. I suspect a lot of them do not actually believe in God, but believe in the bible instead. Breakdowns or not, I'd prefer to know the truth above anything else, and if it's what you see is what you get, well then God simply doesn't exist.

Cheers

PHeMoX, Innervision Software (c) 1995-2008

For more info visit: Innervision Software