@ Towelie I ran the installation and didn't see the lower case 'i' ...
any text in the read me, or license can only be as a TXT file, so it all is the same, however its not different and bold so it looks much better THANKS!

@Heelx yea just try and install again something about the installer i dunno... .... Also I changed the title as suggested

@Endgegner Looking into the strafing thing...

@ Cartoon Baboon yea they do get too close, lets see if we can fix that

@ Frazzle The jumping is actually a jetpack, though I understand what you mean. Maybe we can do something with that if there's time. The textures are blurry, and the resons are many, mostly performance purposes. The level changing block was a late addition, and is now invisible.
Ive also been told that people want to drive the cart... and also the levels are a little bare... well yea they are bare, especially the parts you saw.
Overall in the game i think its a nice balance between bare areas and areas with 'stuff' in it. You'll get to see more later. The cart is drivable in the full game, and is very fun!

Everyone here will have the chance to playtest the full game FREE not too long from now. There will be a Showcase 2 post in the near future, and you can download the finished game. No charge, no signup, nothing

This was more of a performance test made available for download and on CD-rom for the resort.

Keep the tests coming, and thanks for taking the time to check it out!

Jason

Gamestudio Pro 6.4
Pentium 4 3.0 GHz 800MHz BUS
AtiRadeon 9800 pro 256Mb 21" Monitor
1 Gig DDR RAM
36 Gig RAPTOR SATA+ 120 Gig SATA
SB Audigy 2 w/ 450 watt Logitech Z680 5.1

www.nordicepitaph.com