Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
ZorroGPT
by TipmyPip. 10/06/26 05:32
Purchase A8 full licence version
by jcl. 10/05/26 12:12
Respect History setting for Z systems
by AndrewAMD. 10/02/26 15:43
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Dorifto samurai
Shadow 2
Rocker`s Revenge
Stug 3 Stormartillery
Who's Online Now
4 registered members (TipmyPip, 3run, Ayumi, VoroneTZ), 8,665 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
JimSimons, julienp, julienper, KelleyAbbey, Yopachi
19246 Registered Users
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Anyone using SkySystem2 by ello? have questions #86964
08/22/06 00:46
08/22/06 00:46
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 73
Newport, N.C.
D
David Offline OP
Junior Member
David  Offline OP
Junior Member
D

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 73
Newport, N.C.
I see the Template_6 CODE subdirectory has a sky00 and sky01 script.

These allow up to 6 skies, I don't need that many, but I would like to
put the SkySystem2 pics in my Textures list and the pics are 3072x512.
I added one to my box and all looks well, except the ceiling (over sky) is not the same color as the horizon, it looks as though it should be for a room that you just want to see thru a skylight window.

Anyway, anybody with info on them, I am interested.
Dave Robinson

Re: Anyone using SkySystem2 by ello? have questions [Re: David] #86965
08/23/06 20:45
08/23/06 20:45
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 73
Newport, N.C.
D
David Offline OP
Junior Member
David  Offline OP
Junior Member
D

Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 73
Newport, N.C.
Well, I have found out some things and have all the answers I need. Finally got in contact with ello and have their information.
Thanks for looking.


Gamestudio download | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1