|
|
Re: where oh where has the cupdate program gone?
[Re: Thehawk]
#87068
08/23/06 14:28
08/23/06 14:28
|
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 1,738 Nashua New Hampshire
anonymous_alcoho
Senior Developer
|
Senior Developer
Joined: Jan 2003
Posts: 1,738
Nashua New Hampshire
|
It replaces old syntax for new ones, such as replacing move(me,absdist,reldist) with ent_move(absdist,reldist). You may want to check the manuel as it has a list of old syntax. But last I heard, C-Updater is gone.
"Oh no, it's true! I'm a love magnet!"
Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes
My name's Anonymous_Alcoholic.
|
|
|
Re: where oh where has the cupdate program gone?
[Re: Thehawk]
#87071
08/24/06 20:42
08/24/06 20:42
|
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 73 Newport, N.C.
David
Junior Member
|
Junior Member
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 73
Newport, N.C.
|
Don't know why it is gone, except it was for an old version. I found it today on my other drive and in fact I found 2 of them. One older version that changed ver3 and 4 files. Another newer one that changed the ver 5 to version 5.23 or 51,, can't remember. I believe that is what I have. I found one with some files for my ver 5.15 WED and another with some files from my WED ver 4 Directory. Can't figure why I had it with the ver 4 folder, except it is the original C-Updater and the other was a change. I will have to look on my older backup drive and see if I have 2 diffrent dates for the original download zip files. my email arrcomm@arrcomm.comsend me an email and we can get tgether on this. Dave
|
|
|
Moderated by mk_1, Perro, rayp, Realspawn, Rei_Ayanami, rvL_eXile, Spirit, Superku, Tobias, TSG_Torsten, VeT
|