A warez user? Does that mean I may have a stolen copy? I didn't buy it from Conitec, I bought it from someone I used to work with. Oh, my god!! How do I find out if I've got a dodgey copy?

EDIT: I went to try and upgrade at Conitec and I needed to give my password which was supposed to be on my CD. I have checked my CD and I can't find anything that looks like a password. I also checked the price of A6 Pro and it is much, much more than what I payed for it. It appears that I have purchased what may still belong to another person. I did not realise this because I had not heard of 3DGS before 6 months ago. It appears that I am a warez user, (if thats what it's called) but I did not download it illegally. I apologise to Conitec for this and I will no longer use the software. I am only sorry that I found out after such a short time as I was enjoying using the software.

Does this mean that I will be banned from this forum? I mean, now that I have nothing to talk about, I may not have a need to return. I would buy the software if I had a need to create a game so badly, but I really don't and I really cannot afford the pro version. There's no way I could ever use a standard or trial version now I've tasted pro. I am heartbroken now.

EDIT 2: I'm sorry. This reply does not belong here. I should contact Conitec...

Last edited by Shaque; 09/13/06 16:18.

Knowledge is a right, wisdom is a choice.