The following statements, expressions, lists, opinions, etc. refer to the C-Script 'language' in it's current non-beta state and do not accurately reflect C-Lite or other 'addons'. It seems that 'addons' (C-Lite, the replacement language for C-Script?) might be sold as separate products in the future to help compensate for the 'horrible' short comings of the current C-Script 'language'.

Code:

(Some items may appear to be 'duplicates.')
missing feature (C++ plugin written by me to compensate; testDummy plugin)
dynamic arrays can be implemented (tD plugin)
local array sizes larger than 3 elements (tD plugin)
multi-dimensional arrays (tD plugin)
structures
linked lists (tD plugin)
vector arrays (tD plugin)
hashtables
string arrays
string lists
if else, elseif, etc.
switch
for
short-circuiting operators
functions with more than 4 parameters
function overloading
memory allocation/deallocation

...Other individuals may add to the list if those other individuals are not too busy sending flames in my direction.

Is C-Script suitable for a 13 year old who wishes to make games, a 13 year old that may have programming experience with php, JavaScript, and BASIC? Probably, but that is merely a 'weak' opinion and I can't state that I know many 13 year olds personally. If anything, the simplicity of C-Script may make the product more suitable or desirable, but some of that may change with the 'official' introduction of Lite-C.

Do I think C-Script is a comparatively 'flexible' language? I will not lie in this instance. I certainly do not think so.
Quote:

Can c-script pretty much make any game a human could want?

Quoted juggalo10101.
My extremely short answer to this is question, is "no", but again, that is merely my opinion.
Do I think that some 13 year olds might derive much entertainment value from the 3D GameStudio product? My ridiculously brief answer to this question is, "yes".

It seems the community provides good support and there are plenty of usage 'examples' available. This may not be true for comparable products in the same 'class'.