Quote:

The cracks are not bad in shape,
But they should get a more 3-dimensional look.
Try to use the cracks as a bumpap, and apply them to the texture,
so that they really look like cracks, and not like
painted on.

Quote:

i think the cracks should be darker... now they look more like they're brushed on the wall, they should be more like black.

I dont want to use a bumpmap , because it needs a shader. I'm mainly aiming for older video cards wich dont support shaders...maby if I simulate height with another layer (white) moved 1 pixel right & 1 down. I'll try that in a few hours.
Quote:

maybe the lines between the bricks should be thicker, now it looks like they are sealed seemless together.
the stones could be a bit more 'rough' i think, it would make the walls look more interesting.

I thought about that , I'll try to make the edges of the bricks more decayed/cracked/weared so that it'll look less symetric , and the 'rough' part surprised me you're right , it does look a little soft (I was aiming more for a cement type of texture)
I'll try to improve those little things ("Everything is in the details!") in a few hours and I'll post another screen.

PS.: Thank you for all of your comments , it realy helps me master those techniques and improve my skills with textures! (A good level design,good scripting and good modeling is nothing without good texturing )

Extensive Multiplayer tutorial:
http://mesetts.com/index.php?page=201