Sorry guys,

I've asked so many questions on this forum I don't even rember if I asked this one.

I consider 3D Max 9 for modelling because of the dynamics and other high end features. The question is will it work in GS A6Pro when a model is transfered? Will the features such as these work?
"Dynamics
Create effects through the dynamic interaction of geometry, including collisions between rigid and soft bodies

The integrated reactor plug-in, based on the Havok 3.2 solver, lets you create a full range of rigid and soft-body dynamics simulations, and is compatible with the 3ds Max Space Warp modifiers.
Use a host of constraints to create intricate and accurate physical relationships between objects.
Simple constraints, such as springs and dashpots, require little computation and create realistic dynamic connections between two objects.
Cooperative constraints, such as hinge, car wheel, point-to-point, and rag-doll, although more computationally intensive, enable you to generate more-complex and accurate multiobject simulations.
A real-time simulation window facilitates trial-and-error iteration.
Simulation results are written into 3ds Max PRS keys and can be optionally added to list controllers or Biped layers so as to not overwrite existing animation.
Rigid-Body Dynamics (reactor)

Realistic, high-speed simulations of multiple rigid objects are easy to set up and iterate upon using reactor object collections.
Detailed control over mass, friction, and elasticity lets you determine each object’s physical characteristics.

Soft-Body Dynamics (reactor)

Introduce deformable objects and surfaces to interact with rigid bodies and to add secondary motion effects, such as clothing, jiggling fat, and floppy ears."

I figure I need to create characters with another software, Maya seems to be a natural choice.

So the key is that all the high end features and quality of the models will be working and reflected during game play. I assume that some of these features are imbedded in a model or character with a script or code to work? Will GSA6 recognize them?

Would appreciate some answers from Conitec in addition to all you Forum people. This Forum is really a great community with a bunch of knowledgable individuals.

Thanks,

Noob65