I agree with Straight_Heart.

I think everyone should nowadays able to use a photopaint program. I am getting sick of the students in my school who are absolutely unable to use photopaint, golive or freehand, and I am afraid when they will get teached flash. They got teached these programs many years, and they still act like idiots when using such a program. They are absolutely not interested in learning these programs. What happened to this world?

I am not glad that you are taking money for your games. YOu shouldnīt make games because you want money, but because you like video games. You should be glad to learn something to make better games. I donīt get it how you just can focus on the next time you will make money. You are pushing out your games like... wow!

Never thought to create a game to learn C-Script(better LiteC), photopaint and all the other things you need for a professional game? Create a hollow large cube put the default texture on it save it as "mycube" and build it, go into map properties, add as script "mytry.wdl" (type it). Create a textfile. Change the no_name.txt to mytry.wdl. Write into the mytry.wdl with a text editor or sed:

string lvl1 = <mycube.wmb>; //name of your cube level
var countforme;

function main
{
load_level(lvl1);
wait(3);
while(1)
{
countforme += 15*time;
countforme %= 360; //note: if >= 360 set to 0+rest amount, if < 0 set to 360-rest amount
camera.X = sin(countforme)*500;
camera.Z = sin(countforme)*100;
wait(1);
}
}

function getout()
{
EXIT;
}

on_esc = getout;

I hope this helps you understanding how to create a 100% own project. It is realy easy.

:L