Gamestudio Links
Zorro Links
Newest Posts
Purchase A8 full licence version
by jcl. 09/29/26 09:37
A3 projects
by Yopachi. 09/28/26 17:04
Parent/child object
by rayp. 09/27/26 14:43
Bug in train mode, or it seem to me
by mistery. 09/24/26 17:34
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Dorifto samurai
Shadow 2
Rocker`s Revenge
Stug 3 Stormartillery
Who's Online Now
2 registered members (matty47, 1 invisible), 5,621 guests, and 1 spider.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
tb58k1ln, KelleyAbbey, Yopachi, Knull, Opus
19243 Registered Users
Threads Created | All Posts All Posts Made By ChrispiZ
Title Forum Post Time
Music For Games! Bid for them Now! User Resources 07/09/05 09:05
Re: How to lower Specular on the Old Normal Mappin Shaders 11/05/04 14:30
Re: How to lower Specular on the Old Normal Mappin Shaders 11/03/04 09:52
Re: How to lower Specular on the Old Normal Mappin Shaders 11/03/04 07:18
Re: How to lower Specular on the Old Normal Mappin Shaders 11/03/04 07:18
Re: How to lower Specular on the Old Normal MappinCode Shaders 11/02/04 22:35
How to lower Specular on the Old Normal MappinCode Shaders 11/02/04 15:21
Re: Per Pixel / Normal Mapping Tutorial v1.1.. Shaders 08/17/04 01:32
Re: Per Pixel / Normal Mapping Tutorial v1.1.. Shaders 08/14/04 17:56
Re: Normal Maps? Shaders 06/29/04 02:44
Re: New A.I !!! User Resources 06/19/04 16:04
Re: New A.I !!! User Resources 06/18/04 13:11
Re: New A.I !!! User Resources 06/18/04 09:34
Re: New A.I !!! User Resources 06/18/04 08:59
Re: New A.I !!! User Resources 06/18/04 08:58
Re: New A.I !!! User Resources 06/18/04 07:55
Re: New A.I !!! User Resources 06/18/04 06:10
Re: Shiny wet pavement? Shaders 05/26/04 08:57
Re: Shiny wet pavement? Shaders 05/26/04 08:20
Re: Bumpmapping Combined with Specular help. Shaders 03/04/04 07:40
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Gamestudio download | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de

Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.1