05/18/19 12:37
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Space Between
Pogostuck: Rage With Your Friends
Worst Case Z
AckCon'18 - Lotter vs the World 2 - Preview Release
Who's Online
5 registered (kvm, Michael_Schwarz, Ayumi, Dooley, 1 invisible), 519 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Reza65, Pritamchakra, h4h4rd, ccm, Pippo
18224 Registered Users
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Shaders
Jump to new posts Specular Shader by Dooley @ Yesterday at 18:17

The specular shader I am using uses the alpha channel of the main diffuse texture for the specular map. I believe this is the default "mtl_specBump" that comes with game studio. I am using A7. I'm wondering if there is another specular/b
Lite-C Programming
Jump to new posts Re: is 3dgs byDirextX or Opengl? by Dooley @ Yesterday at 18:09

Oh ... interesting ... so it can use either DirectX or OpenGL. You learn something new every day!
Automated Trading
Jump to new posts Re: Tensorflow and Python 32 bit by jcl @ Yesterday at 13:28

Not possible with Python at this point. Only with R. The problem is not only the 64 bit, but also that numpy does not work with embedded Python. Numpy is used by Tensorflow. From what I heard, the numpy developers are working on fixing this.

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de