01/18/19 08:31
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Worst Case Z
AckCon'18 - Lotter vs the World 2 - Preview Release
Evonet Beta v1.0 : Online Project Development Template
Lake scene
Who's Online
4 registered (AndrewAMD, Superku, 2 invisible), 499 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
laz, ramonne, SibJac, Evael, NRW
18156 Registered Users
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Educational
Part 2 of this series is out, now you can parse obscure JSON using the JSMN library, entirely within Zorro! I slightly modified the JSMN library so that it would work as a header-only library for Zorro, so no DLL's required! Here is the header fi
Morbius' Virtual Answering Machine
Jump to new posts Re: AckCon'19 by mk_1 @ Yesterday at 21:05

Der 14.6. wurde als Termin gewählt. Ich warte auf Rückmeldung vom Kanal 21.
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: Reseting a static variable - the next day by OptimusPrime @ Yesterday at 19:48

Thanks Dalla!
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: Correlation -1.#IND00 by AndrewAMD @ Yesterday at 17:44

Lookback should not be set to zero. Try a higher number.
Ask the Developers
Jump to new posts Basic thread safety question by Superku @ Yesterday at 17:43

I've written my own DirectSound8 implementation and load most of the sounds at game start into memory. As music in wav format can get quite big (20-30MB per file) I only load it when required during gameplay and free it after it has been played. Even
Bug Hunt
Jump to new posts Decal shadows bug by Iglarion @ Yesterday at 00:05

Hi Jcl, I think I found a bug in decal shadows (already ask in this thred ) . Decal shadows at one moments stay on ground while ai keeps moving without shadows. Here is a video: From test level and from my game . I can send you small test l
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: Train algorithms separatery by 3dgamelight @ 01/18/19 10:37

It is for speed up when the algorithms use different bar periods. NumTotalCycles do not works. What should work is replacing it by a define.
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: +BALANCED machine learning option by jcl @ 01/18/19 08:37

The algorithm attempts to keep wins and losses in a similar range. If there are more wins at any point, then the next losses are repeated, and vice versa. If you have 500 wins and 1 loss, then it is repeated 500 times.
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: IntraBar fluctuation by jcl @ 01/18/19 08:31

By default Zorro simulates realistic trading. Trades are not filled at the entry/stop price that you set, but at the price that you'll most likely get. You can modify this behavior with the Fill and Slippage variables. Read about them in the manual.
Zorro Scripts
Jump to new posts Re: Zorro S is not using more than 1 CPU core by AndrewAMD @ 01/17/19 18:30

Originally Posted By: jmlocatelli//NumWFOCycles = -10;You can't do multiprocess with anchored, since cycle 3 depends on cycle 2, which depends on cycle 1.
Projects
Jump to new posts Re: What are you working on? by txesmi @ 01/17/19 17:56

@jumpman looking cool! @HellThunder You can try it out yourself: download
Zorro and the Brokers
Hi all, released new version for download here: PluginZip Several bugs were fixed(thx ags!) and new broker commands added.
Automated Trading
Jump to new posts Re: Pause Trading - how to by MINER @ 01/17/19 12:04

this is very useful to me Optimus, thank you
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: Define Exit Parameters inside entry by chsmac85 @ 01/17/19 00:34

Originally Posted By: AndrewAMDWelcome to the forum! Originally Posted By: chsmac85Would it be enterLong(exitLong(price=my_exit_price))?This syntax is completely wrong. Were you trying to make a TMF? Because you did not. Thank you for the detail
Zorro Scripts
Jump to new posts Re: Papers which the Z systems are based on? by OptimusPrime @ 01/16/19 22:14

Hi Kaga: I don't think there are scientific peer reviewed papers for most quantitative trading systems. Not 100% sure, but I don't think you will find one for the Z systems. Some of the ideas might be reflected in a paper here or there. The websit
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: clarification on TimeFrame by tradingest @ 01/16/19 17:52

you can see this post https://zorro-project.com/manual/en/barperiod.htm
Zorro and the Brokers
Hi kvm, v1.2 works fine, the problem i had was apparently generated by a 2nd plugin i was using in the same instance. No errors or communication problems seen in the few last days. Keep you posted.
Zorro and the Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: BETA 0.9.2.0: Sierra Chart Plugin by tradingest @ 01/16/19 16:18

Originally Posted By: AndrewAMDOriginally Posted By: tradingestUsing function tick() the script is performed for each tick.Not necessarily. There is a chain... BROKER <--> PLUGIN <--> ZORRO <--> tick() Without SET_WHND: * Br
Lite-C Programming
Jump to new posts How to implement MA shift? by NRW @ 01/16/19 12:54

I am playing around with the code a bit to increase my understanding. I am trying to program the option to enter a long trade if SMA 5 crosses over SMA 14 with a shift of 3 (with optional LWMA filter) and check of MACD before position is opened. Exi
The Future
Jump to new posts Re: Gamestudio stopped for this long? by Logitek @ 01/16/19 10:04

Yeah, nobody wants to say it, but the development is definitely dead. In comparison with other engines, 10 years are lost. If the developer has not the resources to keep a project alive then he should think about other ways to let the engine not die.
Starting with Zorro
No, it's not possible! As you can see, the json you receive contains unnamed fields, so you can't reference them by name in your format string.
Lite-C Programming
Jump to new posts Re: QQE Indicator Conversion from MT4 by PriceAlgoTrader @ 01/16/19 04:03

This is what I have so far, isn't working properly yet... not sure why. var QQE_TR(vars RSIMA, vars DARFACTOR) ; function run(){ StartDate = 2018; BarPeriod = 60; LookBack = 1000; set( PLOTNOW); int QQE_Periods = 14; int QQE_SF =
Zorro and the Brokers
This simple thing is driving my nuts. I'm trying to get a single real-time price in a dummy Broker API with this BrokerAsset function. Whenever I try to use std::stod to convert the result text to a price double, Visual Studio gives me a compile
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: Syntax error - series with math operations by chsmac85 @ 01/15/19 17:16

Ha, not doing matrix homework problem. Just trying to follow the conversation. I first learned Python and then R. Things that work in those languages don't work and the compiler error wasn't helping direct me to a stack overflow or tutorial that I co
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: Lot Size and Portfolio Performance by chsmac85 @ 01/15/19 14:54

Updating my previous post. If I am interpreting the resulting output picture correctly (attached), all trades are not closed until the very last bar.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de