Zorro Links
Newest Posts
What are you working on?
by CocaCola
Today at 02:42
CyberCycle Adaptive Cy
by AndrewAMD
Yesterday at 18:54
How does Zorro handle new strategy/asset?
by Seymour
Yesterday at 15:29
About 1M entities!
by txesmi
Yesterday at 14:16
Montecarlo statistical mode parameter optimization
by AndrewAMD
Yesterday at 13:36
Strategy Development
by OptimusPrime
Yesterday at 02:08
Intercept Friday Daily Close
by tradingest
12/12/18 21:40
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Worst Case Z
AckCon'18 - Lotter vs the World 2 - Preview Release
Evonet Beta v1.0 : Online Project Development Template
Lake scene
Who's Online
10 registered (Ayumi, MINER, wdlmaster, kvm, MatPed, 3run, jenGs, 3 invisible), 488 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
rssflc, mahomed, bondz, Neil_G, bobby4h
18118 Registered Users
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Projects
Jump to new posts Re: What are you working on? by CocaCola @ Today at 02:42

Educational
Jump to new posts Re: CyberCycle Adaptive Cy by AndrewAMD @ Yesterday at 18:54

Originally Posted By: OptimusPrimeI have tried to write a Variable Moving Average. This one too is not working. What am I missing when it comes to series creation inside a function I don't understand why you are running a for loop. run() is repe
Zorro Scripts
Jump to new posts How does Zorro handle new strategy/asset? by Seymour @ Yesterday at 15:29

Hi folks, I have a question regarding the resuming mechanism of Zorro. I am still not entirely clear after reading the manual. Let's say I have a trading system named "A" which consists of multiple strategies trading on multiple asset
Lite-C Programming
Jump to new posts Re: About 1M entities! by txesmi @ Yesterday at 14:16

As far as I know it is not possible. It is too expensive. It needs some sort of level cutting data to work with and make the process cheaper. The point is that if you check a million entities in order to do something with them, just a little complexi
Automated Trading
Jump to new posts Re: Montecarlo statistical mode parameter optimization by AndrewAMD @ Yesterday at 13:36

May I have a link to the article?
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: Strategy Development by OptimusPrime @ Yesterday at 02:08

Thank you AndrewAMD
Zorro Scripts
Jump to new posts Intercept Friday Daily Close by tradingest @ 12/12/18 21:40

Hi guys, I use the code below for the Close and Open of the previous day. Monday I have a problem to identify correctly the close on friday. The code below consider the close on sunday. Why? How Can I make intercept the right close on friday withou
Zorro and the Brokers
Jump to new posts IB plug in upgrade by Zheka @ 12/12/18 17:44

JCL, Zorro's IB Plugin uses API ver.63 while the "Latest" is 148. Numerous improvements had been done along the way, incl. low-level connection reliability, "virtual" FX positions (e.g. EURJPY, EURGBP, etc), "Smart"(ag
Zorro and the Brokers
JCL, Zorro requests price snapshots sequentially, i.e. the next request is triggered not earlier than the "tickSnapshotEnd' is received. With 1 request-response taking 1.5-5sec per opt.contract,a chain update takes forever. The way to make it
Zorro and the Brokers
Jump to new posts IB's Plugin Historical data requests by Zheka @ 12/12/18 15:31

JCL, the SET_MAXTICKS works, but I think can be improved. Setting it to 4000 (i.e. 4000 min/1440= 2.8 days), makes Zorro request 6 Days of data from IB. The next request further back starts then more or less 4000 mins back. I understand this is b
Zorro Future
Jump to new posts Re: New Zorro v1.99.2 by Zheka @ 12/12/18 14:17

OK, thank you! Can this new setting take on the exchange for the underlying by default? Another thing is with Primary exchange for stocks/etfs. It is now set to ISLAND (=Nasdaq) by default, but most key ETFs actually need ARCA in this field. IB al
Lite-C Contributions
Jump to new posts Re: [SUB]float16 to var by Superku @ 12/12/18 13:28

Thanks for sharing!
The Z Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Z8 strategy by chsmac85 @ 12/11/18 16:00

Hi rssflc, I've never used z8 so I can't speak to it specifically. However, account and asset lists can be edited. Check the manual in the following section. https://zorro-project.com/manual/en/account.htm Regarding the question whether the z strate
Zorro and the Brokers
Hi ags, I'm testing it with my real account for only one week till now and so far there is no problems. This error can be due to memory depletion on OS or JVM levels, so when the problem reproduces I'll try to fully analyze the situation on my insta
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: closing profitable trades (stop) by MINER @ 12/11/18 12:47

int TrailingStopLong() { //adjust the stop only when the trade is in profit if(TradeIsOpen and TradeProfit > 0) //////TradeStopLimit = max(TradeStopLimit,LL(3)); //place the stop at 40 points from current price//bars TradeStopLimit = max(TradeSto
The Z Systems
Jump to new posts Re: To Hedge or Not To Hedge? by Spirit @ 12/11/18 10:29

Hedge mode 5, is the best. But does not work with all brokers.
Zorro and the Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: MMI and Thinkscript - Think or Swim by chsmac85 @ 12/11/18 03:36

sorry I didn't. I considered MMI to be a part of the zorro family and posted in the brokers section given think or swim is a platform for a very popular broker. But that's fine, I can look for help elsewhere.
Ask the Developers
Jump to new posts Re: Next contest? by jcl @ 12/10/18 15:44

Ok, good luck. Before you start, please contact info@opgroup.de. They have some special information about the adaption.
Morbius' Virtual Answering Machine
Yes. Beautiful and touching.
The Z Systems
I have made clean a installation, re-download history data, use right Assets.csv for broker but the result is not better only 107%. What can I do to achieve the same result as 1.88 ? WFA Test Z12 (TICKS) Simulated account AssetsICMarkets Bar pe
Lite-C Programming
Jump to new posts Re: advance decline (ADO) code examples? by 3dgamelight @ 12/09/18 19:52

I guess ADO is a function pointer, you mean: Code: vars ado = series(ADO());
Morbius' Virtual Answering Machine
Jump to new posts Re: Forum Census by old_bill @ 12/09/18 17:54

18 - Still alive and kickin'
Lite-C Programming
Jump to new posts Re: Newbie coding question. HELP Please! by 3dgamelight @ 12/09/18 16:28

This is not the wrong forum? This is non-interactive.
Jobs Wanted
Looking for projects!
Zorro Scripts
Jump to new posts Re: Bat file for different accounts by chsmac85 @ 12/08/18 18:08

found my answer in the manual. I was looking in the wrong section. I needed to look in https://zorro-project.com/manual/en/command.htm START Zorro.exe -c OANDA1 -trade mystrategy -stay START Zorro.exe -c OANDA2 -trade mystrategy -stay
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de