by dh85. 07/15/19 05:03
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Space Between
Pogostuck: Rage With Your Friends
Worst Case Z
AckCon'18 - Lotter vs the World 2 - Preview Release
Who's Online Now
12 registered members (jyd, kvm, Peeyotch, Grat, AndrewAMD, FLD, TradingMax, Quad, Matt_Aufderheide, 1 invisible), 705 guests, and 6 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Charttrader, bjomu, catharticlapse, carmyss121, Evox
18255 Registered Users
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Automated Trading
34 minutes ago
JCL,

If I launch a script for Testing/Trading and then [Stop] it and/or close Zorro, the panel continues to be visible on the screen without the possibility to close it (no closing/ 'cross' button in the upper right corner).
I then have to kill that Zorro instance via Task manager.

I tried this in the click():
Code
  if (row == -1 && is(RUNNING))  panel(0, 0, 0, 0);

Then pressing [Result] while the script awaits a click on my START button in the panel (while (!START && is (RUNNING)) wait(100); )- works and makes the panel disappear.

However, if I then close Zorro altogether, an instance of Zorro still runs and still has to be killed via Task manager.

Why would this happen?
0 4 Read More
Automated Trading
45 minutes ago

I am testing the money management and the "Capital" variable is set. How is MaxDD in % is then calculated?

I cannot see anything describing difference in calculations of this number in the "Performance chapter" - when Capital is set and when not.

Right now, it looks like % is being calculated relative to Gross Wins, rather than Gross Profit.
It is appr 2x less than the number calculated manually from a _pnl.csv (with addition of Capital), even with the BALANCE flag set.

As for numbers in _pnl.csv: shouldn't they start from the initial Capital when Capital var is set?
2 11 Read More
Zorro Future
3 hours ago
This is caused by data type conversion: DATE is a double float and the unix time is an integer. The correct fix would be rounding to the next full second:

utm(wdate(0)+0.5/(1440.*60.))

I've put a notice to the developers for doing that on the next occasion. It is not related to 2.15.
26 843 Read More
Starting with Zorro
Yesterday at 14:46
If the names of the 500 files follow a convention, you can import them all with dataParse() in a loop.
2 51 Read More
Zorro and the Brokers
Yesterday at 10:02
Hi

I am new to this so sorry for the stupid questions. I installed Zorro, and want to use IG as broker as thats what I use today. I tried to follow the instructions

https://manual.zorro-project.com/ig.htm - to the best of my abilities (not a tech wiz) but IG does not show up as a option. So first things first, I used this Java version (Windows x86 202.62 MB jdk-8u211-windows-i586.exe)

Can anyone confirm that its the one I should be using? (I installed Zorro on an VPS)

Regards

YG
151 151,046 Read More
Starting with Zorro
Yesterday at 08:50
Yes. Thanks. Workshop4 did process and give a chart with results.

I assume, I can import ASCII data into an asset I created, with the demo and MT4/5 as broker (I do not have an account with the broker)
2 32 Read More
Starting with Zorro
07/15/19 06:29
An indicator workshop is a good idea.
2 153 Read More
Zorro and the Brokers
07/15/19 05:03
Great, thanks a lot
99 7,784 Read More
Starting with Zorro
07/14/19 15:53
Hi,

I dont like trail function. With this TMF function you can lock profit without laugh

Code
//--------------------- TMF --------------------------------------------------------
#define VAR_LOCK TradeVar[0]
#define VAR_ACTI TradeVar[1]
#define VAR_CLOSE TradeVar[2]

int myTMF(){
  if (TradeIsEntry){
    // only one each trade?
    VAR_LOCK=-1;  // No lock
    VAR_ACTI=1*TradeLots;          // 1 USD/per LOTS ... MT4 1=0.01
    VAR_CLOSE=VAR_ACTI*0.8;        // after profit is target, profit under 80% close trade
  }

if(TradeIsOpen){
    if (TradeProfit > VAR_ACTI)
      VAR_LOCK=1.0; // activate trigger

if (VAR_LOCK > 0 )
    if (TradeProfit < VAR_CLOSE){
      exitTrade(ThisTrade);
      return 16;
    }

if (TradeProfit > VAR_ACTI*1.05){
      // Profit > ACTI+5%
      VAR_ACTI=TradeProfit;
      VAR_CLOSE=VAR_ACTI*0.8;
    }
  }    

return 0;
}
0 60 Read More
Projects
07/12/19 15:32
Thank you for your nice feedback.
Really appreciate feedback from serious users.
edit:
The lightning only affects 3d models ( foreground like Zombies, Player, gun etc ). All other scene stuff is just a Image file.
edit end

For pre rendering background i used ShadeC evo btw.

For now i dont plan to use it / make a game with it. Just wanted to see if i could do such type of script, and have to say, iam quiet happy with it so far wink
Greets

edit:
[Linked Image]
[Linked Image]
Invisible models handle the scene.
[Linked Image]
Cam switching is done via regions set in WED. The shadeC-pre-render-script saves camera pos and angle values from scene in game. This way new made level scenes can be implemented very quickly. Finally a new room / cam view can be set via a single command in script
Code
init_scene (#)
While the invisible models make it very easy to have same collision etc like in the pre rendered scene map. Every scene (set with init_scene) takes care of taken objects like health ammo etc automaticly and saves it. The inventory also takes care of saving "by itself". For now saved files are not crypted, so yes, they can be manipulated very easy. wink
You decide if items can be combined with each other. Also you decide if items of same type like shotgun ammo in the techdemo can be combined to one inventory Slot. If you hover them with cursor a amount box will show up. But i have to mention that adding new items to the existing script takes some lines to copy and paste. But its pretty fast done and well explained by the three example items. Theres not much limitation for moving 3d models, cause like the original resident evil, it renders very very fast. The script also features SuperKu's latest pathfinding with pathes set in WED. Navigating NPC's in the pre rendered scene is "easy" this way.
All in all this text sounds like an advertisement laugh
Greets
5,408 23,861,035 Read More
The Z Systems
07/12/19 07:58
Start them on same day and with same capital. They have then very similar trades. I have found that otherwise the trades can be very different.
8 717 Read More
Starting with Zorro
07/12/19 07:43
We have not experienced bad quality with IB live data so far.
3 126 Read More
Starting with Zorro
07/12/19 03:16
This worked Andrew, thank you!
2 81 Read More

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de