05/16/19 16:39
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
The Space Between
Pogostuck: Rage With Your Friends
Worst Case Z
AckCon'18 - Lotter vs the World 2 - Preview Release
Who's Online
11 registered (AndrewAMD, kvm, jumpman, mk_1, Dalla, MatPed, FLD, Realspawn, JeyKey II, 1 invisible), 460 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
h4h4rd, ccm, Pippo, hurleydood, JohnLouderback
18222 Registered Users
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
The Z Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Z12 -diag trades resuming crash by jcl @ Today at 15:43

That's really a crash, an access violation. The next step is to upload the corresponding .diag file here or to send it to Zorro support. If possible, both files, for Z12 and Z3. That's the large files I was referring to. They should show the situatio
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: Mixed frequency history (M1+D) by jcl @ Today at 12:21

It must be stored as M1 with many gaps. If it's a portfolio, let the first asset be the one with the least gaps, because it determines the bars. If the gaps don't overlap, use a dummy asset as the first.
Zorro Future
Jump to new posts Re: New Zorro version 2.12 by jcl @ Today at 11:48

Link corrected.
Zorro Scripts
Jump to new posts Re: This is my fault-tolerant ATR indicator for you by OptimusPrime @ 05/18/19 16:35

Thank you!
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: missing trade variables by AndrewAMD @ 05/18/19 12:37

If it compiles when you use the word TradeBars, then your version supports it. If you’re still confused, post your script. (Also, consider updating your software.)
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: export asset to .txt file by sdh309795gaas @ 05/17/19 16:21

I would do it like this: Code: WriteFormat = "n%.5f,%.5f,%.5f,%.5f,%.5f,%.5f,%.5f,%.5f" //this needs to match your variables! //each %.5f means a var with 5 Digits, %d would mean an integer sprintf(FileName,"Data\blabla%s.csv&quo
Zorro Scripts
Jump to new posts Re: LookBack mysteries by sdh309795gaas @ 05/17/19 06:28

Hm... this is how I think my code works (obviously it isn't, but why?): 1) TimeFrame is set in run() 2) TimeFrame gets passed on to indicator() 3) indicator() creates local series with 200 M15 or 200 D1 bars, depending on TimeFrame 4) DominantPer
Zorro and the Brokers
Jump to new posts Re: Sierra Chart Plugin by h4h4rd @ 05/16/19 16:47

The second plugin is not able to connect, neither with the download script, nor with the script I posted. The first plugin seems works, when I change to "trades" and remove the slash from the name, i.e. EURUSD instead of EUR/USD. At least
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: It is easy for you. by AndrewAMD @ 05/16/19 16:39

CSV means "comma separated values". You need to assemble the strings yourself. A comma will divide columns. A newline character will divide rows.
The Z Systems
Jump to new posts Re: Modify assessts to Z1/Z2/Z12 strategies by Spirit @ 05/16/19 08:49

They are fixed, you can remove assets but not add new assets.
Starting with Zorro
Looks like the solution to this discrepancy is to use price() instead of priceClose() for my price indicators...as suggested by the manual :-) https://zorro-project.com/manual/en/price.htm This brings the 2 results to be about the same, instead of
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: can not export asset to .csv file by Spirit @ 05/15/19 17:24

Please do not post the same question many times. Thank you.
Zorro Future
I rewrote the notepad example with some helper functions, for convenience. Code: #include <default.c> // Required for background process (bgp) functions #include <windows.h> #define PROCESS_ALL_ACCESS (STANDARD_RIGHTS_REQUIRED | SYN
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Re: BlackBook - TMFS ? by OptimusPrime @ 05/14/19 15:39

Thank you Dear Andrew: I've reviewed all manual examples but I want to improve my grasp of TMFS and trade management functionalities within Zorro.
Starting with Zorro
Hi Guys. I've been working on my "Zorro-R-Caret" framework for several weeks now and so far everything is going great. I use the NEURAL functions of Zorro and send the training data to R, in R I use a modified "Timeslice" mode

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de