01/18/19 08:31
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Worst Case Z
AckCon'18 - Lotter vs the World 2 - Preview Release
Evonet Beta v1.0 : Online Project Development Template
Lake scene
Who's Online
4 registered (AndrewAMD, Superku, 2 invisible), 499 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
laz, ramonne, SibJac, Evael, NRW
18156 Registered Users
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Ask the Developers
Jump to new posts Basic thread safety question by Superku @ Yesterday at 17:43

I've written my own DirectSound8 implementation and load most of the sounds at game start into memory. As music in wav format can get quite big (20-30MB per file) I only load it when required during gameplay and free it after it has been played. Even
Bug Hunt
Jump to new posts Decal shadows bug by Iglarion @ Yesterday at 00:05

Hi Jcl, I think I found a bug in decal shadows (already ask in this thred ) . Decal shadows at one moments stay on ground while ai keeps moving without shadows. Here is a video: From test level and from my game . I can send you small test l
Lite-C Programming
Jump to new posts How to implement MA shift? by NRW @ 01/16/19 12:54

I am playing around with the code a bit to increase my understanding. I am trying to program the option to enter a long trade if SMA 5 crosses over SMA 14 with a shift of 3 (with optional LWMA filter) and check of MACD before position is opened. Exi
Zorro and the Brokers
This simple thing is driving my nuts. I'm trying to get a single real-time price in a dummy Broker API with this BrokerAsset function. Whenever I try to use std::stod to convert the result text to a price double, Visual Studio gives me a compile
Starting with Zorro
Jump to new posts Zorro crashes when use brokerCommand by Chuate @ 01/14/19 16:05

Hello, I used below code to check if there is that asset in my account. However, when I trade, it crashes. What wrong I did ? This is content diag.txt Quote: Error 111: Crash in function: main() at bar 0 Raus Neural Login Binance V3
Automated Trading
Jump to new posts Skip Stepcycle by gamadeus @ 01/14/19 14:43

Hello, I would like to skip a Stepcycle during training for setups where a particular parameter space is evaluated twice. Didnt find any hint about that in the manual thats why I am asking here.
The Z Systems
Jump to new posts Trade Z8 strategy manually? by VHX @ 01/13/19 16:53

Hi, is it possible to use the Z8 strategy without an automated broker, i.e. having Zorro to tell me the portfolio and I will buy the assets manually? In order to do this I would need the actual portfolio every 5th week, which you seem to get via a po

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de