Zorro Links
Newest Posts
What are you working on?
by CocaCola
Today at 02:42
CyberCycle Adaptive Cy
by AndrewAMD
Yesterday at 18:54
How does Zorro handle new strategy/asset?
by Seymour
Yesterday at 15:29
About 1M entities!
by txesmi
Yesterday at 14:16
Montecarlo statistical mode parameter optimization
by AndrewAMD
Yesterday at 13:36
Strategy Development
by OptimusPrime
Yesterday at 02:08
Intercept Friday Daily Close
by tradingest
12/12/18 21:40
AUM Magazine
Latest Screens
Worst Case Z
AckCon'18 - Lotter vs the World 2 - Preview Release
Evonet Beta v1.0 : Online Project Development Template
Lake scene
Who's Online
10 registered (Ayumi, MINER, wdlmaster, kvm, MatPed, 3run, jenGs, 3 invisible), 488 Guests and 6 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
rssflc, mahomed, bondz, Neil_G, bobby4h
18118 Registered Users
Active Topics | Active Posts | Unanswered Posts Past 24 hours | Past 48 hours | Past 7 days
Forum   Subject
Zorro Scripts
Jump to new posts How does Zorro handle new strategy/asset? by Seymour @ Yesterday at 15:29

Hi folks, I have a question regarding the resuming mechanism of Zorro. I am still not entirely clear after reading the manual. Let's say I have a trading system named "A" which consists of multiple strategies trading on multiple asset
Zorro Scripts
Jump to new posts Intercept Friday Daily Close by tradingest @ 12/12/18 21:40

Hi guys, I use the code below for the Close and Open of the previous day. Monday I have a problem to identify correctly the close on friday. The code below consider the close on sunday. Why? How Can I make intercept the right close on friday withou
Zorro and the Brokers
Jump to new posts IB plug in upgrade by Zheka @ 12/12/18 17:44

JCL, Zorro's IB Plugin uses API ver.63 while the "Latest" is 148. Numerous improvements had been done along the way, incl. low-level connection reliability, "virtual" FX positions (e.g. EURJPY, EURGBP, etc), "Smart"(ag
Zorro and the Brokers
JCL, Zorro requests price snapshots sequentially, i.e. the next request is triggered not earlier than the "tickSnapshotEnd' is received. With 1 request-response taking 1.5-5sec per opt.contract,a chain update takes forever. The way to make it
Zorro and the Brokers
Jump to new posts IB's Plugin Historical data requests by Zheka @ 12/12/18 15:31

JCL, the SET_MAXTICKS works, but I think can be improved. Setting it to 4000 (i.e. 4000 min/1440= 2.8 days), makes Zorro request 6 Days of data from IB. The next request further back starts then more or less 4000 mins back. I understand this is b
Zorro and the Brokers
Jump to new posts a few question about crypto exchanges by madpower2000 @ 12/07/18 18:29

Dear jcl, I have a few question about crypto exchanges: 1. As I can see in Zorro’s docs only Bittrex support GET_BOOK flag? All other brokers (Binnance) doesn’t support Order Flow functionality ? 2. What kind of method you implement internally for or

Gamestudio download | chip programmers | Zorro platform | shop | Data Protection Policy

oP group Germany GmbH | Birkenstr. 25-27 | 63549 Ronneburg / Germany | info (at) opgroup.de