This is a forum for users of the lite-C programming language. You can use the forum and read posts without registering. With your registration on the forum you declare your agreement to the following conditions:
We can not review messages or confirm the validity of any information posted within the Forum. We cannot vouch for or warrant the accuracy of any
message, and we disclaim any responsibility for the day to day management of the forum content.
The forum is moderated and administrated by user volunteers. Moderators and administrators are not related to us and do not represent us in any way.
Messages posted express the sole view of the author. This includes messages by moderators, administrators, or our employees, as long as the message is not explicitely given as an official announcement. Any user feeling that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact the webmaster. As administrators of the Forum, we reserve the right to remove any message for any reason it deems necessary, without providing a reason.
You must be the legal owner and active user of a lite-C product, such as Gamestudio or Zorro, for posting on this forum.
When posting content, screenshots or videos on this forum, you agree that we may publish them, for instance in the Gamestudio gallery or user testimonials, unless this is explicitely disclaimed in the posting.
There is no censorship. Forum members may discuss any theme on this forum, including competitor products, with the following exceptions:
- Do not post requests or informations about illegal software ("warez"). If you want to inform us about illegal software, contact the webmaster.
- Do not ask for or post information about personal keys or passwords.
- Do not post advertisements or solicitation for products or services not related to lite-C.
- Do not post copyrighted material without permission of the author.
- Do not post vulgar, racist, or insulting messages.
- Keep your messages to the topic, and refrain from personal remarks about other members.
- Do not post senseless messages, messages not contributing to the topic, or repeated messages ("spamming").
Any user who violates any of these guidelines will be cautioned or banned from the forum, depending on the severity of the violation. Repeated offenders will be banned. If you are banned and want to know the reasons or conditions for being reinstated, contact the webmaster.
You, our users, remain solely responsible for the content of your messages. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Conitec Datensysteme GmbH, Conitec Corporation, oP group Germany GmbH, and Groupee, Inc. (the makers of the forum software), and all of their agents, with respect to any claim based upon transmission of your message(s).
According to the conditions of use of this User Forum, we reserve the right to reveal your identity (and/or whatever information we have at our disposal with regard to you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message you may have posted which contravenes the above guidelines.