[newton]to reduce the speed!

Posted By: Pr0gr4mm3r

[newton]to reduce the speed! - 12/05/06 18:42

Please, as I do to leave the car more slowly, because him this very accelerated one, I am using the action NewtonVehicle for the car, and the action NewtonVehicleTyre for the wheels. Please, help, thank you!

< --see the video
Posted By: Carloos

Re: [newton]to reduce the speed! - 12/07/06 01:19

What exactly is your problem ? I dont see any problems in this video. The car looses speed accordingly, but the distance it is travelling is very small to see a high speed problem. Youi could post your vehicle mass, vehicle linear drags, tyre mass and friction parameters, so we could try them and see.

The same, In portuguese ( we are brazilians ) :

Qual é exatamente o problema ? eu não vejo nenhum problema com a física desse carro, ele diminui de velocidade de acordo, mas a distancia é muito pequena para avaliar se ele perde velocidade de acordo. Você pode postar os parâmetros que usa, assim poderiamos avaliar possíveis problemas.

aliás...

Acho que você não pode usar a imagem do camburão em um jogo... acho...
Posted By: Marky Mark

Re: [newton]to reduce the speed! - 12/07/06 03:40

I got the same problem. The car always drifts when I just try to turn a little...

My mass: 80.000
All the _drags are at 0.100
Health is 0
Shape factor is 0
Topspeed is 300 (not fast eh?)
MaxToque is 220.000
Posted By: broozar

Re: [newton]to reduce the speed! - 12/07/06 08:36

mass is much to high, try 40.000. look at the tire's properties as well, there's an entry about the tires' suspension stiffness, this should help you.

Re: [newton]to reduce the speed! - 12/07/06 11:01

0.100 drag is toooo few.
Try 1.000
Posted By: Pr0gr4mm3r

Re: [newton]to reduce the speed! - 12/07/06 18:51

Para o amigo Carloos, obrigado pela ajuda, quanto ao camburão não problema, porque é do estado, como acontece em jogos que utilizam a swat como policia e outras policiais estaduais, estes jogos não iriam existir se fosse proibido, eu ja verifiquei isso pois tenho na familia tenente de policia. Mas valew.

and to all that helped, thank you very much!
Posted By: Marky Mark

Re: [newton]to reduce the speed! - 12/07/06 23:05

Thanks!

Re: [newton]to reduce the speed! - 12/08/06 02:20

You are welcome !!!!

E dá-lhe camburão rsrsrsrsrs
© 2024 lite-C Forums