PCE examples

Posted By: XD1v0

PCE examples - 11/29/08 15:46

hi everyone, I have done several examples how you can use Physics Constrains Editor!

I interesting, as far as my program is useful to the users, what bad sides at the program and as you think PCE is suitable for creation of games where ODE of physicist is used. laugh

Examples

Ragdoll

Cars

Posted By: Quad

Re: PCE examples - 11/29/08 16:14

i like how ragdolls respond diffrently when you hit diffrent limbs.

Re: PCE examples - 11/29/08 16:33

Originally Posted By: Quadraxas
i like how ragdolls respond diffrently when you hit diffrent limbs.

Thank Quadraxas smile . When I did PCE I try to make ragdoll what very easy to use and you can create ragdoll from any models animation.
But I can not understand, that does PCE heavy in the use, problem in an interface?

Re: PCE examples - 11/29/08 16:51

interface could be better. I have some issues like i cant load my own models etc..

Re: PCE examples - 11/29/08 17:12

interface could be better. I have some issues like i cant load my own models etc..

And you are right , an interface is indeed bad, I did not simply have time to do him better for contest. laugh
You cant load models? confused Simply add you models folder in entity_dir.cfg, then create a any model in an editor, then change filename

before I gave link to PCEinfo, probably you did not see him
PCE info

Re: PCE examples - 11/29/08 17:42

ah, i didnt saw that, i'll check it out.
Posted By: darkinferno

Re: PCE examples - 05/19/09 17:23

Originally Posted By: XD1v0

And you are right , an interface is indeed bad, I did not simply have time to do him better for contest. laugh
You cant load models? confused Simply add you models folder in entity_dir.cfg, then create a any model in an editor, then change filename

maybe you could work on the interface when you have time, i'm finished with physics but am sure others would like that... i would also like to ask if you're willing to give me some advice on a better physic player, the one in the video on my thread uses physics but it has flaws... also, what are some hints to get more physics stability? thanks in advance

dark out

before I gave link to PCEinfo, probably you did not see him
PCE info

Posted By: sebbi91

Re: PCE examples - 05/19/09 17:58

Its just a tip but it will be very,very nice if you could add a "Save as Lite-C" or "Save as C-Script" function.
Because I cant get any informations from the .ent file!

It would be very usefull to understand how your ragdoll code works and easier to use the Ragdoll code!
Posted By: atari98

Re: PCE examples - 05/19/09 18:24

Good Model Pictures
Posted By: Felixsg

Re: PCE examples - 05/20/09 12:09

link dead
Posted By: sebbi91

Re: PCE examples - 05/20/09 18:48

both links ^^
Posted By: Cowabanga

Re: PCE examples - 05/21/09 07:03

Dead links.
Posted By: Helghast

Re: PCE examples - 05/25/09 09:42

nice, at your cars image, i see my ragdoll character in the back of the truck, lol! Hope (if you used my code, im sorry if you didnt :P) you learned from it ^__^
atleast had fun with the models :P hahahaa

looks like good work so far, couldnt download things though.

regards,

Re: PCE examples - 05/25/09 20:24

Quote:
Hope (if you used my code, im sorry if you didnt :P) you learned from it ^__^

Let just say what i don't use you code, but i wrote them under the impression of your code wink
Quote:
looks like good work so far, couldnt download things though.

I want do some change in PCE, add c-script support, and make video tutorial, maybe in next month
Posted By: MDMDFSS

Re: PCE examples - 06/09/09 14:49

can you make new links?
Then both are dead.
© 2024 lite-C Forums