Urgent plsss

Posted By: xpressionals

Urgent plsss - 06/10/09 03:41

Can some one extend some help onthis task plsss..
its been a huge task for me.. Below are the required tasks.

Main Task
For this lab assessment you will need to use the A7 SDK to implement the features listed below.
You may use the resources provided, alternatively you can find or create your own.
· Implement a program with a free roaming camera. Create a skybox entity, a terrain entity
and a number of model entities (you may use the files that are provided: blood_gorge+6.tga,
small_terrain.hmp, earth.mdl, blob.mdl and wall.mdl) and place them somewhere in the
environment. (1 mark)
· Create 5 different particle effects using the engine’s particle system. Your particle systems
should be triggered using keyboard input (e.g. when the user presses a key one pattern is
generated, etc.) (3 marks)
Some patterns that must be implemented:
o Explosion where each particle has a random colour
o ‘Particles within particles’ effect (e.g. particles from the big explosion should have
smaller explosions when they reach the end of their lifespan)
o Shoot a particle and generate a particle ‘tail’
· Use the particle system to create snow weather effects. The user should be able to turn the
snow on and off. (1 mark)
Advanced Task
· The user should be able to control the wind direction and intensity and also be able to adjust
density of the snow particles. When this weather effect is active make sure the sun is turned
off. Also, have the sun rotate around the azimuth (i.e. the sun’s pan). The user should be
able to start and stop the sun’s movement. (1 marks)
HINT: There are some predefined engine variables which control the sun’s parameters.
Posted By: Michael_Schwarz

Re: Urgent plsss - 06/10/09 03:54

ummmm... read the manual?
Posted By: jcl

Re: Urgent plsss - 06/10/09 06:55

As far as I see, the described tasks are quite simple. Either you do it yourself after making yourself familiar with lite-C and the particle examples. Or you hire someone who does it for you. Then please post in the "Jobs offered" forum.
Posted By: FBL

Re: Urgent plsss - 06/10/09 09:10

You want someone to do YOUR homework??
Posted By: croman

Re: Urgent plsss - 06/10/09 09:44

wish i had this kind of schoolwork smile
Posted By: KiwiBoy

Re: Urgent plsss - 06/10/09 20:22

HI, Ive never worked with the SDK so dont know how you go about calling it up to do your tasks but in A7 application terms
Build a level in Wed (if lite-c, use models)with a ground plane such as a terrain or model file terrain.
Place an reference object for your player to determine movemenet tests (thats the camera) then save and add script then build and run.

Once up and running, you now have an environment to interact with and possibly, perform your particle tests.

Main files can be sourced from manual, AUM and user examples and maybe even the Wiki.
Posted By: Sajeth

Re: Urgent plsss - 06/10/09 20:39

PROFI DEVELOPER TIP: Start by reading the manual.
If you don't even know how to solve those elementary simple tasks and refuse to learn it... what exactly do you want to learn in your class or whatever?
© 2024 lite-C Forums