I can not click the button i create by 3dgs 7.7.5 ?

Posted By: wesam

I can not click the button i create by 3dgs 7.7.5 ? - 10/05/09 14:13

I apllying the tutorials of www.conitec.net/lite-c

and on workshop06 .... the lesson was about creating buttons and click on it with the mouse. but i could not click on it , and the same thing with slides , they don't move.
i need help in this beuase i can not move to the next lesson unless I finish current .

The code samples of this tutorial
can be downloaded here:
http://server.opgroup.de/down/litec_samples.zip
Posted By: DJBMASTER

Re: I can not click the button i create by 3dgs 7.7.5 ? - 10/05/09 14:20

Have you checked the value of 'mouse_mode'? Make sure that it's set above 0 to allow buttons and sliders to react to it.
Posted By: jcl

Re: I can not click the button i create by 3dgs 7.7.5 ? - 10/05/09 15:05

The lite-C tutorials can be done with any recent A7 or lite-C version. But a version 7.7.5 does not exist as far as I know. With beta or warez versions with some missing or not working functions, some of the tutorials probably won't work.

Re: I can not click the button i create by 3dgs 7.7.5 ? - 10/06/09 11:04

Originally Posted By: DJBMASTER
Have you checked the value of 'mouse_mode'? Make sure that it's set above 0 to allow buttons and sliders to react to it.

YES , I have set the value above of the zero , it can be changed up tp 4 . I've tried all the vules and nothing change.

Re: I can not click the button i create by 3dgs 7.7.5 ? - 10/06/09 11:06

Originally Posted By: jcl
The lite-C tutorials can be done with any recent A7 or lite-C version. But a version 7.7.5 does not exist as far as I know. With beta or warez versions with some missing or not working functions, some of the tutorials probably won't work.

Then, what is the version that you advise me to use ?

Re: I can not click the button i create by 3dgs 7.7.5 ? - 10/06/09 12:11

Finally, the problem has been solved. The solution is to use another version . The version was 7.7.21

Thanks alot guys for your help .
© 2024 lite-C Forums