two characters...

Posted By: Blink

two characters... - 08/16/07 11:44

i use 100 plus level change code for the AUM with the templates because i needed more than 9 levels to change, and two different characters that has different jobs. i dont want one character to use weapons, only a flashlight. when i level change, all of the weapons that one character uses appears in the other character inventory when i change levels, and he also is able to shoot. is there a way to avoid this in the templates?

Re: two characters... - 08/16/07 16:01

ok...now that my brain is back from vacation. here is the solution. one character if using templates, has the biped player weapons and the weapons hud. remove them from the list in project manager on the levels that has a character that doesnt use weapons. the weapons will not go with that character.
Posted By: LogantheHogan

Re: two characters... - 08/16/07 20:59

haha and how do flashlights and guns work with the magic spells I just programmed for you?

Just kidding. I'm sure it's awesome.

Re: two characters... - 08/17/07 01:46

lol, not too well, you have scripted for my upcoming masterpiece, that is, now that I have awesome scripts written by you, my friend! i have been trying to finish my first project for a year now, now that i am at the end, i keep discovering little issues, just have to get the in-game music together and i am done,lol. thanks again Logan.
© 2024 lite-C Forums