code complete when pressing

Posted By: StJiongTeam

code complete when pressing - 06/08/10 07:35

SED->Option->Preferences->code complete when pressing
I wonder how does this work.What's the meaning of code complete when pressing.
Posted By: DJBMASTER

Re: code complete when pressing - 06/08/10 07:45

It probably means if you were to type 'ent_cr' it would complete it to 'ent_create' for you.

Re: code complete when pressing - 06/08/10 08:58

Thanks for replying, but no, no. It doesn't work like that. I tried and I am using Commercial edition. I guess maybe it is a bug. So is the "Dynamic Brace Matching". It still works if I canceled it, or it doesn't work as I thought.
Posted By: keilyn3d

Re: code complete when pressing - 06/08/10 09:41

in olds A7 versions, when you write the name of a text or a panel and then you press "." (mytext.) appear a list of all the components (alpha, angle, mouse_map, on_clic...) but it don't work in the newest versions of A7.

Re: code complete when pressing - 06/08/10 18:05

It makes sense, I ignored the ".". Thanks for replying. Then how does the brace matching work? Doesn't work for new versions, does it?
Posted By: keilyn3d

Re: code complete when pressing - 06/08/10 23:08

in the manual said:
Dynamic Brace Matching When closing a bracket, the opening bracket is highlighted.
.... confused I don't know what it mean.

PD: I don't know what are you searching, but did you try ctr + space? it open a list of commands.

Re: code complete when pressing - 06/09/10 05:17

I, of course, looked up the manual and then I asked the question here. I realized that when I typed a closing brace, the open brace matched it was highlighted, but no matter I checked "Dynamic Brace Matching", it worked like that. So I thought it didn't work or "Dynamic Brace Matching" had other functions.
© 2024 lite-C Forums